Digital and Analogue Liquid Level Transmitters
PSM has drawn upon 30 years of global marine industry application experience to develop a smart dual mode Modbus and analogue liquid level transmitter that offers you the highest possible standards in terms of performance, versatility, functionality and reliability. The ICT 1000 hydrostatic level transmitter’s pioneering capacitive measurement cell is manufactured in robust and durable ceramic. Our careful design of the sensor means the diaphragm is fully supported and protected against overload and shock pressure conditions.
The ICT 1000 transmitter body is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and employs a carefully engineered seal assembly in a choice of materials, which draws upon PSM's marine application experience to provide a fully submersible (IP68) construction capable of withstanding the toughest operating conditions for many years.
Advanced features are not confined to mechanical design. The ICT 1000 features a powerful onboard micro-controller to precisely monitor the pressure related output of the capacitive cell. Process temperature is also monitored to provide a fully compensated measurement output.
For further information and technical details on our liquid level transmitters, please download our ict 1000 Hydrostatic Level Transmitter datasheets or contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Designed and constructed for marine applications with industry body and type application approvals
- Robust construction gives reliable operation and low maintenance costs
- Wide span with a high measurement accuracy and long term stability
- Can operate either as an analogue 4 - 20mA hydrostatic level transmitter or can communicate directly to the host system using the RS485 Modbus protocol
- Full range of process connections and transmitter mounting options available
- Compatible with all common marine liquids and cargos: seawater, fuel and lubricating oil, bilge water etc.
- Digital bus and mA analogue outputs available on one transmitter. No remote mounted signal conversion electronics are required.
- Output available as level or volume via a user programmable height vs. volume table
- Programmable remotely via an RS485 modem and supplied software configuration tool
- Can be configured and operated as a direct pressure transmitter for liquids and gases