ICT 1000 - An intelligent solution for all tank gauging requirements
Designed and constructed for marine tank gauging
PSM has drawn upon thirty years of global marine application experience, to develop a smart dual mode Modbus and analogue liquid level transmitter that offers you the highest possible standards in terms of performance, versatility, functionality and reliability.
The ICT 1000 hydrostatic level transmitter’s advanced capacitive measurement cell is manufactured in robust and durable ceramic, and our careful design of the sensor means the diaphragm is fully supported and protected against overload and shock pressure conditions.
The ICT 1000 transmitter body is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and employs a carefully engineered Kalrez seal assembly to provide a fully submersible (IP68) construction capable of withstanding the toughest operating conditions for many years.
Advanced features are not confined to mechanical design. The ICT 1000 has a powerful on-board micro-controller to precisely monitor the pressure related output of the capacitive cell. Ambient temperature is also monitored to provide a fully compensated measurement output.
The transmitter is certified according to ATEX and IECEx regulations for installation in a hazardous area and approved by many major classification societies as suitable for use in marine applications.
Digital and analogue operation
- Constructed and approved specifically for marine applications
- Simple to install, accurate and stable, robust and reliable
- Process connections and fixings for side-of-tank or submersible installation
- Compatible with all common marine liquid measurement applications
- Ceramic measuring cell allows Gauge or Absolute options with a wide measuring span
- Dual-mode operation provides outputs as 4-20mA and RS485 Modbus
- Programmable for range, tank volume calculations and alarms using an RS485 serial modem