Fully Submersible Marine Approved Bilge Alarm/Water Level Switch
The integral manual checking device in the BLS 9200 fully submersible marine approved bilge alarm/water level switch conforms to class rules without complicating installation. Siting and mounting are also simple, requiring only a two bolt fixing. The self-draining, fully shrouded design prevents interference of operation from obstructions or floating debris.
Due to the harsh environments that this bilge water level switch is likely to encounter, extensive successful testing has been undertaken, exceeding the required environmental testing required for Marine Type Approval laid out in IACS Unified requirement E10 and the relevant sections of IEC945.
- Compact stainless steel construction with integral slosh and debris protection cage
- Integral manual check lever
- Fully submersible IP68 construction with relevant marine type approvals
- Simple 2 Bolt Fixing
- Choice of Marine grade cables. Two metres of cable as standard, optional lengths as required
- Optional termination enclosure with built in switch protection
- Military approved version NSN:6680-99-361-6302
For further information and technical details, please download our BLS 9200 Bilge Level Switch datasheet or contact us to discuss your requirements.