TF Series Vibrating Probe Level Switches
The wetted parts of standard switches are 316 stainless steel but special Halar coated and Hastelloy switches are used for extremely corrosive applications.
The switch has visual indication of its on/off status and a magnetic test point on the side of the housing to allow an operator to check the function of the switch. An intrinsically safe and explosion proof version of the switch is available for hazardous areas.
- No mechanical moving parts to wear
- No maintenance required
- Simple to install - no adjustments required
- Unaffected by environmental changes
- Unaffected by dust clouds and agitation
- Will continue to function when probes are coated with product
For further information and technical details, please download our Vibrating Probe Level Switches datasheet or contact us to discuss your requirements.