Ultrasonic 8000 Series
The Ultrasonic 8000 Series may be fully commissioned as a stand-alone device; the integral display and keypad provide access to all scaling parameters. Enhancing this functionality, the 8000 Series is equipped with an RS485 communications port. A Windows based configuration utility (available free of charge from PSM) runs on a PC connected via this port and provides powerful yet easy to use diagnostic and set up facilities to ensure transmitter is set to work simply and in the minimum possible time.
- Measurement spans from 5 to 20 metres in 2 wire mode
- Non-contact measurement
- Low installation costs
- Programmable fail safe mode
- High temperature applications
- Simple calibration procedure
- High impact resistance and IP67 construction
- Wide spectrum of applications
- Hart protocol Support
- Hazardous area approval (pending)
For further information and technical details, please download our Ultrasonic Level Transmitter datasheet or contact us to discuss your requirements.