Single and Multiple Channel Tank Content Monitors and Data Acquisition units
From a single tank installation to a ship wide network, the flexibility and connectivity offered by all the TankView 2200 Marine Tank Level Monitoring and Supervision units ensures that tailoring the optimum system for your particular application is straightforward and simple.
PSM has engineered the tank gauge systems for installation under the harsh environmental conditions often found in marine applications. They are offered in a choice of formats, both panel and wall mount. The latter are of weatherproof epoxy coated steel construction suitable for outside installation.
Each tank content measurement unit is normally provided with a display for local indication, and has both an RS485 serial port for network communications and an RS232 port for host communications and local configuration.
- Expandability from 1 to 100 tanks and beyond
- Simple to use menu structure, accessed either locally or via PC link
- Look-up table programmable for any shape of pressurised or vented tank.
- Can control up to 4 output relays per tank with digital input monitoring to receive alarms from other systems
- SG correction, manually programmable or automatically calculated by the monitor
- RS485 unit to unit link and RS232 output to other systems. 4 to 20 mA retransmission signals
- Both LED and LCD displays are used to provide a complete picture of the current status
- Security – dual level password protection of all sensitive data and non-volatile memory
For further information and technical details, please download our TankView 2200 Marine Tank Level Monitoring and Supervision Systems datasheet or contact us to discuss your requirements.