ict 1000 Industrial Smart Dual Mode Hydrostatic Level Transmitter
PSM has drawn on 30 year's hydrostatic level measurement application experience to develop a smart dual mode Modbus and analogue liquid level transmitter that offers the highest standards of performance, versatility, functionality and relaibility for side-of-tank or submersible operation.
The ict 1000 is a transmitter capable of being programmed for measurement range, functionality and diagnostics by the user via an RS485 Hart modem and a software configuration tool.
The hydrostatic level transmitter’s pioneering capacitive measurement cell is manufactured in robust and durable ceramic, and our careful design of the sensor means the diaphragm is fully supported and protected against overload and shock pressure conditions.
The ict 1000 transmitter body is manufactured from 316 stainless steel and employs a carefully engineered seal assembly in a choice of materials, which draws upon PSM's many years of application experience to provide a fully submersible (IP68) construction capable of withstanding the toughest operating conditions for many years.
Advanced features are not confined to mechanical design. The ict 1000 features a powerful onboard micro-controller to precisely monitor the pressure related output of the capacitive cell. Ambient temperature is also monitored to provide a fully compensated measurement output.
- Full range of process connections and transmitter mounting options available for side-of-tank or submersible applications.
- Digital bus and mA analogue outputs available on one transmitter. No remote mounted signal conversion electronics are required.
- Output available as level or volume via a user programmable height vs. volume table
- Multi-drop Modbus digital mode allows for significant cable savings in multiple-tank installations
- Wide span with a high measurement accuracy and long term stability
- Programmable remotely via an RS485 HART modem and supplied software configuration tool
- Robust construction gives reliable operation and low maintenance costs in harsh industrial environmental conditions
For further information and technical details, please download our ict 1000 Digital Hydrostatic Level Transmitter datasheet, or contact us to discuss your requirements.