High frequency operation allows the use of compact antennas that simply installation and produce a small beam angle that be focused to avoid internal tank structures and disturbances.
- Non-contact level measurement up to 40 metres (80 metres in special cases)
- Integral display of Level, Distance or Volume.
- Accuracy +/- 3mm
- Small dead-zone
- 2 wire loop powered 24vdc 4-20mA output.
- Optional all stainless steel construction
- Hazardous area ATEX Eex ia certification.
- HART, Profibus (PA) and Foundation Fieldbus communication available.
- Suitable for narrow tanks with minimum fixed beam diameter.
- Unaffected by pressure, temperature, humidity, viscosity, foam or dust.
- Simple to install.
- Suitable for Aggressive liquids, hydrocarbons, toxic liquids and slurries.
- Also suited to granulated material and most solids.
- High temperature and pressure options are available.
- Remote or local programming, all tank parameters are held in local memory.
- Suitable for detecting levels through surface foam.
- Sealed Flange system allows electronics head removal under process conditions.
- Tank Bottom Following mode available for low dielectric products
For further information and technical details, please download our FMCW Radar Level Transmitter datasheet or contact us to discuss your requirements.